For information regarding the Cherokee Heritage Trails Project, you may E-mail:
- Barbara Duncan, Ph.D., Education Director – Museum of the Cherokee Indian
- Jim Bowman – Junaluska Memorial and Museum in Robbinsville
- Matt Newsome, Curator, Scottish Tartans Museum
- Wanda Stalcup, Cherokee County Historical Museum
- Charlie Rhodarmer, Director, Sequoyah Birthplace Museum
- Linda Caldwell, Director, Tennessee Overhills Association
- David Gomez, Director, New Echota State Historic Site
- N.C. Arts Council Contact: Rebecca Moore
Or, if you prefer not to E-mail, you may use the form below to send us a quick message. Please fill out all fields. Include additional contact information (if applicable) in the body of your message. Thanks!
Sites and events on the Cherokee Heritage Trails have been selected by a task force from the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, the Museum of the Cherokee Indian, the N.C. Arts Council, and the Tennessee Overhills Heritage Association according to written criteria. New sites will not be added to the project for several years.